Castellammare del Golfo is situated in Sicily, in the province of Trapani. Castellammare del Golfo with its clean and sparkling sea, large and sandy beaches, delicious food and true sicilian cordial hospitality makes it a place worth seeing. From 2 airports of Sicily: Airport of Palermo Punta Raisi and Airport of Trapani Birgi it takes only 2 hours to get there.
Palermo airport Punta Raisi “Falcone e Borsellino” – Castellammare del Golfo
Palermo airport is situated 50 km from Castellammare.
1. Autersevizi Russo
Firstly,you need to arrive from Palermo airport to Palermo. For more indications please refer here: Palermo airport: connections. Then in Palermo you can take a bus of Autersevizi Russo bus company that offers direct bus connections every day with Castellammare during the summer. Average journey time is one hour and a half. One way ticket costs 6,40 EUR.
You can check the timetable here (from 1.06.16 to 15.09.16):
* Autersevizi Russo higly recommends that passengers who are going from Palermo, to get to the bus at the Bus Terminal in Piazza Cairoli (Stallo 4) because at the next stops in Palermo there can be no free places on the bus due to the elevate number of passengers at this time.
Trapani Airport Birgi “Vincenzo Florio” – Castellammare del Golfo
Trapani airport Birgi is situated 59 km from Castellammare.
1. AST- Azienda Siciliana Trasporti
In order to reach Castellammare from Trapani airport you can take a bus of AST bus company. The bus runs only once a day. Average journey time is 2 hours. Please note that the bus operates only on working days (Minday to Saturday).
You can check the timetable here (summer 2016): Trapani airport – Castellammare del Golfo- Trapani airport
2. Sicildriver, bus novetta
Sicildriver offers Taxi e Transfer collective service, however the cost is rather high. One way ticket per person costs from 20 to 25 EUR (if there are more than 4 people) or from 75 to 90 EUR if the number of passengers is lower than 4. For groups the prices are different. You can check the timetable and tarifs here (summer 2016): sicildriver bus novetta Trapani airport – Castellammare del Golfo- Trapani airport
To and from nearby towns
Autoservizi Tarantola offers connections between Castellammare del Golfo and nearby towns such as Bruca, Alcamo and Calatafimi. You can check the timetable here:
– Timetable (valid from 13/06/2016): Castellammare del Golfo – Bruca
– Timetable (valid for July/September 2016): Castellammare del Golfo – Alcamo
– Timetable (valid for June/September 2016): Castellammare del Golfo – Calatafimi