Naples to Agerola early march

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Naples to Agerola early march

• Questo topic ha 5 risposte, 3 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 8 anni, 2 mesi fa da Anonimo.
Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      Anonimo
      Inattivo

Hello, I will arrive in Naples Central train station and proceed to Agerola, hopefuly using the sita bus line 5080(there is another one?), but it’s a little bit complicated reading the timetable.
      First question, the departure time from naples is from the “Centro Direzionale” stop or the stop near the train station?
      Second question, there are some trains leaving naples but in the timetable they don`t have a time to amalfi, like the last L(3), leaving naples 19:15, last indication is 20:25 in gragano, I have assumed that this train only goes to gragano, is that right? In the case the column of naples to amalfi, the first time is 6h00 at Agerola, I also assuming this bus departs only from agerola to amalfi.
      Third question, the times show in each city, how accurate they are? I ask that because the hotel person told me the bus take just 1 hour to arrive from naples, but in the table it takes about 2 hours.
      Final question, we are staying a whole week in agerola and taking the bus to visit nearby cities, can we buy a week ticket? how does it work?

Thanks

Monica
      Spettatore

Hi, aless.

5080 Sita bus is the only solution. Here the timetables: https://www.sitabus.it/naples-amalfi/

1) The departure time is from the harbour: in few minutes the bus arrives near the Naples train station;

2) It’s right;

3) Delays are possible due to traffic and they are not predictable.

4) Here the information about tickets: https://www.sitabus.it/tic-ticket-integrato-campania-eng/

Have a nice journey.
      _________
      La redazione declina ogni responsabilità riguardo eventuali ritardi.
      The editorial staff is not responsible for any delays.

nasty
      Partecipante

Hy,
      1.the line 5080:
      A bus (4 times a day) is direct from Napoli to Agerola st Maria, Bomerano and the last station San Lazzaro?
      Other direct bus is from Agerola San Lazzaro – Agerola S Maria- Agerola Bomerano – Amalfi?

2.In march (no traffic) with the bus 5080, from Napoli to Agerola Bomerano 12-13.45, it’s possible to catch the bus Agerola Bomerano to Amalfi from 13.40?
      Or according to timetable the bus will leave Pimonte at 13.25, even it will be here half our earlier?

3. In 2016 the ITC ticket for 7 days exists or not?
      What’s the price?

Many thanks!

Monica
      Spettatore

Hi, nasty.
      Sita provides those timetables. Times can always be changed because of traffic: I would choose a convenient schedule (no 5 minutes to change).

TIC 7 days exists only inside the following cities: Naples, Avellino, Benevento, Caserta, Salerno.
      If you have to move between two cities in Campania you can use only time, monthly and annual ticket.

Have a nice journey.
      _________
      La redazione declina ogni responsabilità riguardo eventuali ritardi.
      The editorial staff is not responsible for any delays.

Anonimo
      Inattivo

Hello again!
      I just got the time my train to Naples, it will arrive in Naples Central, 17h30, the last time a bus leave from Naples to Agerola(I may read the table wrong…) is also 17h30, assuming no delays, and that the 5080 bus departs from the harbour it may me possible to catch it, but, I don`t like working with possibilities… So, there is another connection(direct or indirect) from Naples to Agerola after 17h30?

Thanks

Anonimo
      Inattivo

Forgot to say its on thursday…

Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Naples to Agerola early march