• Il topic è vuoto.
Visualizzazione 1 filone di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      Iammojojojo
      Partecipante

Hi.

Can anyone help me with two questions:

1. Where is the bus stop in Piano Di Sorrento to go to Postiano? I see there is a bus stop on Piazza Cota but that is going a different way according to the person I asked. There is another bus stop somewhere but I have looked everywhere. I walked all the way down the hill to the commercial centre and there is what looks to be a bus stop there but I waited and never saw any buses coming. Looking on this website or searching google maps and there is no indication of a location on a map.

2. I was given a SITA bus timetable at the train station and it say that the Sorrento Amalfi bus line has buses back from Sorrento as late as midnight on weekdays but when I search the timetable on here, it says that the last bus is at 8pm. The page with the timetable marked ENG doesn’t load but I have seen it on the Italian one.

Thank you.

Monica
      Spettatore

Hi.
      1) Moovit app reports Meta like the first available bus stop from Piano di Sorrento. Timetables reports a stop in Piano.
      It’s very hard to answer your question. Maybe in piazza Cota there are all the way from/to Positano. It seems you’re already on the site, try to ask again in Piazza Cota.

2) you can check here the updated timetables: Sorrento Amalfi

Visualizzazione 1 filone di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Piano Di Sorrento