Salerno to Amalfi in March 2016

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Salerno to Amalfi in March 2016

Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      holmes1981
      Partecipante

Can you please tell me where to get the 5120 bus for Salerno to Amalfi? We will be arriving by train from Roma Termini into Salerno at 09:21 on 04 Mar 2016. Where is the bus stop in relation to train station? Does Sita Bus run every hour on weekdays? That is what it looks like on the schedule, but I am not totally sure I am reading it correctly. Also where do we purchase tickets for the bus?

Monica
      Spettatore

Hi, holmes1981.
      You can find the timetables currently available in this post https://www.sitabus.it/amalfi-salerno-bus-connection/ .
      Bus stop is just outside the Salerno station.
      04 Mar is Friday and you have to see F G and S.
      You can buy tickets at Sita ticketing offices, bars, tobacconists and newsagents.

Have a nice journey.
      _________
      La redazione declina ogni responsabilità riguardo eventuali ritardi.
      The editorial staff is not responsible for any delays.

nasty
      Partecipante

Hi Monica,
      On 7.03, Monday, we’ll arrive in Salerno from Roma at 9.21.
      We’ll get line 5120 at 11.00 Salerno to Amalfi 12.15, our destination is Ravello.
      First bus to Ravello is at 12.30, so it’s not possible to catch the bus at Atrani?
      The bus from Salerno to Amalfi stops at Atrani, but the bus from Amalfi to Ravello doesn’t stop at Atrani ( correct?) first stop is Castello Ravello.
      Is Castello Ravello far away from Atrani? Can we walk?

The ticket for Salerno-Ravello is AC3 integrated 2.80 euros?

Many thanks!

luismiguel1
      Partecipante

Hi Monica,
      I will be arriving in Salerno from Roma at 20:30, March 25. Is it possible to buy that same day a 3 day Unico Costiera ticket and travel to Amalfi? I know by the time tables that the last bus departs at 21:30, but is it possible to find a shop or a vending machine that sell the ticket or voucher at that hour?
      Thanks a lot,
      Luis.

luismiguel1
      Partecipante

Hi Monica,
      I will be arriving in Salerno from Roma at 20:30, March 25. Is it possible to buy that same day a 3 day Unico Costiera ticket and travel to Amalfi? I know by the time tables that the last bus departs at 21:30, but is it possible to find a shop or a vending machine that sell the ticket or voucher at that hour?
      Thanks a lot,
      Luis.

Terje
      Partecipante

Hello. I will arrive with train to Salerno from Rome. I shall take the bus from Salerno to Atrani. Where do I find the bus stop next to the railway station. Do you have an address or a link to the map?

Monica
        Spettatore

Hi Terje.
        The terminus in Salerno is in Via Vinciprova.

Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Salerno to Amalfi in March 2016