Sita bus time table

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Sita bus time table

Questo argomento contiene 5 risposte, ha 2 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  sita_admin 1 anno, 6 mesi fa.

• Autore
    Articoli

Samartha Gurung
    Partecipante

Hi, can anyone help me understand the time table please. We are departing on Thursday, 7th July and i don’t know where to look, because it falls under F, G , L and S. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

sita_admin
    Amministratore del forum

Hello Samartha,

On the timetable these letters indicate when the bus operates. F means working days, G – daily, L – Monday to Friday. As you leave on Thursday 7th July, you can check the timetable under letters F, G and L respectively.

As for the letter S, it is hard to tell. Could you please tell me which timetable you were looking at?

Samartha Gurung
    Partecipante

Hi Maria,

I am looking at Sorrento-Positano- Amalfi time table.

sita_admin
    Amministratore del forum

Good morning,

Well, all that I can see on this timetable are letters F, G , L that we’ve already discussed and letter H that means that the bus operates only on Sunday and holidays. As 7th of July is a normal working day, you can just ignore the timetable under the letter H!

I’ve looked here bus line 5070 Sorrento Amalfi:

Have you looked at the same timetable? If you can send me a link, I will check one more time!!

Samartha Gurung
    Partecipante

Good afternoon Maria, yep I am looking at same time table as you, 5070.Also the letter G say the bus operates daily, does it mean it operates on Sunday as well?

Thank you x

sita_admin
    Amministratore del forum

Hi Samartha,

Yes, the bus should operate on Sunday!

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.