The bus company Viaggi Ruocco offers 2 lines to connect Urbino and Perugia.
1. Line 1: here the bus besides Urbino and Perugia stops also in: SCALEA – LAURIA – SAPRI – VALLO DELLA LUCANIA – SALA CONSILINA – POTENZA – BATTIPAGLIA – SARNO – POMPEI – NAPOLI – TERNI – PERUGIA – URBINO – SIENA – FIRENZE – LIVORNO.
The bus runs only once per day. The average journey time from Urbino to Perugia is 2 hours. In Urbino the bus leaves and arrives to Piazza Mercatale, whilst in Perugia – in Piazza Partigiani Terminal Bus n°13.
The bus company Contram offers such connections from Monday to Saturday, excluding holidays. The bus makes the following bus stops: Civitanova, Macerata, Tolentino,Camerino, Maddalena and Perugia. The average journey time from Civitanova to Perugia is 3 hours and 30 minutes. The cost is 9,05 EUR. The bus runs only once per day.
In this article we are going to see how to arrive to Perugia from Toscana, that is from the following cities: Florence, Siena, Pisa,Montecatini. For more information on how to get to Perugia from Umbira airport, Roma Fiumicino airport and Florence airport, look here: Perugia: connections
Florence – Perugia
1. Buses of Società Sena (Gruppo Baltour) offers daily connections between Florence and Perugia. Buses run two times from Florence and 3 – from Perugia. The price is from 11 EUR. Please note that teh bus stops are different, depending on what time the bus arrives/departures.
Timetable (updated 31.08.16):*
From Florence airport a bus leaves at 17.00 and at 20.00. At 17.00 a bus leaves from the bus stop of SITA-Via S.Caterina Siena and arrives in Perugia at 19.10 (train station Fontivegge). At 20.00 a bus leaves from Loc.Bottai, via Cassia Fronte Bar la Certosa and arrives in Perugia at 21.50 (train station Fontivegge).
From Perugia a bus leaves at 04.30 a.m, 07.30 a.m e 10.30 a.m.At 04.30 a.m a bus leaves Fontivegge train station and arrives in Florence at 06.45 a.m, (SITA-Via S.Caterina Siena ). At 07.30 a.m a bus leaves from Fontivegge train station and from piazza Pertigiani and arrives in Florence at 09.30 a.m (Loc.Bottai, via Cassia Fronte Bar la Certosa). At last, a bus leaves at 10.30 a.m. from Fontivegge train station and arrives in Florence at 12.40 p.m. (SITA-Via S.Caterina Siena )
*Before the departure always check the timetable on the official website of Società Sena as it can be modified.
2. In addition to this, buses SAPS offers connections between Florence and Perugia. In Toscana the bus also stops in Pisa, Montecatini and Siena.
In this article we are going to talk about how to get to Perugia from Umbria International airport, Roma Fiumicino airport and Florence airport.
Umbria International airport ‘San Francesco d’Assisi’ – Perugia
1. Buses of Umbria Mobilità offer connections between Umbria airport and Perugia, Assisi, Foligno and other cities of Umbria. One way ticket to Perugia costs 2,50 EUR (on a bus – 3,50 EUR). Tickets can be bought at the airport bar.
You can check the timetable here (valid for 2015/2016):
2. A bus of ACAP – SULGA company offers daily EXPRESS connections between Umbria airport and Perugia. Tickets can be bought on board. One way tickets cost 8 EUR, two way tickets – 14 EUR. For children under 12 anni, one way tickets cost 5 EUR, two way – 9 EUR. Average journey time is 30 minutes. What is more, the bus might stop near hotels. The list of hotel is presented on the timetable below.
Bus company Sulga offers connections between Rome and Perugia every day except Christmas, New Year and Easter. In Rome buses stop in Fiumicino airport and at the station Roma Tiburtina. Buses also stop in Todi, Deruta and Assisi. The price depends on where you want to go. Children under 12 years old pay the half. Tickets can be bought on a bus. Average journey time to Perugia from Roma Fiumicino is 4 hours, from Roma Tiburtina – 3 hours.
In addition to this, Sulga buses offers connections between Rome and Perugia, making another intermediate stops with a final destionation in Ravenna. In Rome buses stops at Fiumicino airport and at Roma Tiburtina. Buses also stop in Forli,Cesena, S.Sepolcro and C.di Castello. The price depends on where you want to go. Average journey time to Perugia from Roma Fiumicino is 3 hours, from Roma Tiburtina – one hour and a half.
Florence airport is situated 160 km from Perugia. Unfortunately there are no direct connections. First, you need to arrive at the train station of Santa Maria Novella di Firenze. In order to do that you can take a bus Volainbus, operated by Busitalia Sita Nord/ATAF, that connects Florence airport and Florence in 30 minutes. Average journey time is 20 minutes. One way tickets cost 6 EUR, two-way tickets – 10 EUR. Tikcets can be bought in ticket offices of l’Ataf Point and CRAL Ataf. The Ataf Point is situated at the train station of Santa Maria Novella, whilst CRAL Ataf is situated on via Alamanni 20r, via Pacinotti 1/a and in via Pratese, 103/d.
From 28/07/16 the first bus leaves the airport at 05.30, whilst the last one at 00.30. In Florence buses stop Galleria stationa and in the bus terminal/autostazione bus Italia. This bus terminal is situated next to the tarin station of Santa Maria Novella di Firenze.
Once arriving at the train station of Santa Maria Novella, you should take a train to Perugia Fontivegge. The average journey time is 2 hours. The prices are from 14 EUR. There are both direct and indirect trains. You can check the timetable on the official website of Trentitalia.