Campania> artecard is activated with access to the first site chosen on the following list and has a validity of 3 days.
Includes only one entry to all the sites of the cirtuit:
- Artecard> Contemporaneo : MADRE, Reggia di Caserta, Museo and Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Museo Novecento in Naples, Metropolitana dell’Arte;
- Reduced admission: Plart Foundation, ARCA Museum – Contemporary Religious Art of Santa Maria La Nova, Hermann Nitsch Museum, CAM_Casoria Contemporary Art Museum;
A guided tour of the underground stations Line 1 “Toledo” and “Università” (every Saturday at 10.30 am with reservations required at the toll-free number Campania> artecard 800 600 601.
From mobile phones and abroad +39 081 197 37 256);
Use of all public transport means of companies that belong to the UNICOAMPANIA Consortium including all Sitabus transport (Sita Sud).
Where do you buy the Artecard?
- in museums and archaeological sites participating in the initiative
- Through call center, 800 600 601 (Mobile & Foreigner +39 081 197 37 256)
- Conditions of transport of accompanied luggage - February 14, 2020
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Aiport Napoli Capodichino - February 1, 2019
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Port (Piazza Municipio) - February 1, 2019