Brindisi-Casale airport (also called “Aeroporto del Salento” or “Papola-Casale”) is an important airport in Puglia for provinces of Brindisi, Lecce and Taranto.
Brindisi airport – Brindisi
Brindisi airport is situated 6 km from the city center of Brindisi. STP – Socetà Trasporti Pubblici S.p.A, offers line AP that connects Brindisi airport and Brindisi every day. The bus runs every 30 minutes. The bus connects the airport, city center of Brindisi (train stationa and Piazza Capitanerie di Porto) and Costa Moren harbor. The bus operates from 5.30 a.m. (it starts from Piazza Crispi where the train station is) to 23.45.
The ticket costs: € 1,00. If you buy tickets on board, it will cost € 1,50. Tickets ccan be bought at the airport in Libreria Giunti.
You can check the timetable here (from 01.01.2016 till 31.10. 2016):
Brindisi airport – Lecce
There are two buses that connect Brindisi and Lecce.
1. There are direct buses SEAT Srl e SITA SUD Srl that connect Brindisi airport with Lecce every day.
2. Sita Sud also offers everyday connections between Brindisi airport and Lecce.
For more information please refer here: Brindisi airport– Lecce
Brindisi airport – Taranto
CTP S.p.A. Taranto offers connections every day between Taranto and Brindisi airport from Monday to Saturday excluding holidays. Tickets cost € 5,50. Tickets can be bought directly on board. In Taranto the bus leaves and arrives to the ex camping parking area that is in front of SARAM/Palamazzola.
You can check the timetable here (from 12.10.2015): Brindisi airport – Taranto
Articles that can be interesting for you:
- Conditions of transport of accompanied luggage - February 14, 2020
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Aiport Napoli Capodichino - February 1, 2019
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Port (Piazza Municipio) - February 1, 2019