The Cinque terre is a national park in the Liguria region of Italy that consists of 5 small villagies: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. There is also a small town named Portovenere that is also worth of being visited.
Beside trains, it is also possible to move in Cinque Terre on foot using the pathways where you can enjoy the magnificent panorama.
You also can travel across Cinque Terre by boats that transport tourists from one village to another when the weather is good.
There are 2 itineraries:
– corso giornaliera, that is daily line, when the boat leaves at 9.15 – 10.00 – 11.15 – 12.10. This itinerary offers stops in Portovenero, Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Monterossa.
– corso pomeridiana, that is after lunch line, when the boat leaves at 14.05. This itinerary offers an hour stop in Vernazza or in Monterossa and then the boat comes back to Portovenero or La Spezia.
The cost of the tickets depends on the itinerary chosen and on how many stops you want to make.
It is also possible to go from La Spezia to Portovenero in only 30 minutes.
You can check the timetable here (2016): Cinque Terre by sea
* the timetable changes a lot. Therefore it is higly recommended to check it before buying tickets.
Latest posts by sita_admin (see all)
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Aiport Napoli Capodichino - February 1, 2019
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Port (Piazza Municipio) - February 1, 2019
- Time and Price ALIBUS Capodichino Naples Airport to Central Station and Port - February 1, 2019