To reach the outlet The Mall, there is a daily connection service leaving from Florence, city center.
The buses run every day, including Sundays.
The cost of single ticket is € 5.00 and the journey lasts approximately 50 minutes.
For more information, please see Florence – The Mall.
For more information about the Outlet, please visit The Mall.
Latest posts by shina (see all)
- Verona – Garda Lake bus timetables - May 18, 2016
- Connection from Rome to Civitavecchia, Viterbo, Bracciano - May 17, 2016
- How to move from Fiumicino city - May 17, 2016
I have Firenze Passport, does the free transportation include in this route? Florences city to The Mall Florences.
We don’t have information if this line is included in the Firenze passport or not, you can ask directly at the bus station.
I will leave from Siena by SITA COMPANY in the morning and will direct to THE MALL OUTLET for shopping then back to Florence to catch the train direct to Milan. How much it costs from Siena to The Mall Outlet and on the way back from The Mall Outlet to Florence train station, will have shuttle bus for us?
The direct bus to the Mall leaves just from Florence, as we know. The ticket the Mall- Florence, one way, costs 5 €.
Here info about a line from Siena to the Mall, this one works just if there area, at least, 4 people booking.
Contact them for more info.
Otherwise you can reach by train Rignano Sull’Arno and once there 5 min by taxi to reach the Mall.
how can i purchase a bus ticket from florence to mall outlet
Directly at the bus stop or anyway thereabouts since it’s a busitalia/sita service.
How is it possible to connect from The Mall to the Prada Outlet in Montevarchi?
There aren’t connection between The Mall and The Outlet in Montevarchi.
It’s not that easy to reach the Prada outlet in Montevarchi. The best thing would be to take a train from Firenze SMN and get off in Montevarchi, from there take a taxi to the Outlet.
We were just heard from hotel reception that Florence will be held in the world cycling road during the period of Sept 21- Sept 29. We planned to go to the Mall on Sept 29 and just wondering if the bus will be afftected by the events. Very appreciated if you can help with the updated info. Thanks.
Unfortunately we don’t have information about it, you can contact directly the company for your query.
will anyone can guide me through public transportation on how departure from Florence to Prada outlet, then prada outlet to the mall and back to Florence? much appreciated!
Prada Outlet Montevarchi is situated in the commune of Montevarchi, on Regionale street 69. It takes some time to reach it.
There are two ways how to reach the outlet from Florence:
1. By car: you need to take Autostradale A1 ‘ direction Rome, exit Valdarno. Then continue to the right, direction Monteverchi. Then in direction Levane – Bucine. Follow the signs Space – I Pellettieri d’Italia
2. By train: from Florence train station Santa Maria Novella you can take a train. You need to get off at the train station Montevarchi and then take a taxi that will bring you to the outlet in 10 minutes. The cost is about 12 -15 euros. It is quite common to share the cost with other people who need the taxi as well.