Milano Centrale Railway Station is the main station of the city, it offers numerous connections with urban and suburban areas and it is well connected to the airports of Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.
More detailed information you can check here:
The station is well organized and many services are offered including shops, car rental, travel agencies and restaurants.
Connections available from Milano Centrale:
The Milan Metro
The Milan Metro is the center of the public transport in the city. It is operated by ATM (Azienda Trasporti Milanesi) and with its 94,5 km is the longest metro in Italy.
The Milan Metro has 4 lines:
The station offers numerous bus lines, operated by ATM, that connect various parts of the city with the province. The ATM Point, where it is possible to get all the information needed and to buy tickets, s situated in the metro station of Stazione Centrale. In addition to this, there are also buses that connect Stazione Centrale and Milan airports: Malpensa, Bergamo Orio al Serio airport and Linate airport:
– Malpensa Shuttle: for Malpensa airport
– Autostradale: for Malpensa, Linate and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports as well as to Fiera di Milano
– Terravision: fro Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio airports
– Airbus: for Linate airports
– OrioShuttle: for Bergamo Orio al Serio airport
Beside this, there are also numerous trams and trolley buses.
The train station has 24 binaries. There are trains of Alta Velocità, Eurostar, Intercity, national, international and regional. What is more, there are Maplensa Express trains, operated by Trenord, that connect Milan with Malpensa airport. Maplensa Express train leaves from Terminale 1. Trains operate from 5.25 to 23.25. Tickets for adults cost 12 EUR, for children from 4 to 14 years old – 6 EUR. Map of the stops : Malpensa Express: the map
You can check the timetable here: Maplensa Express*
* Before the deputare, always verify the timetable on the official website of Malpensa Express as the timetable may be subject to variation.