Subway Rome, line B: information about routes and trains.
Trains of the line B run every 8 minutes; trains departing from terminus Laurentina have two different destinations, Rebibbia (line B) or Conca D’Oro (line B1). The route is the same till stop BOLOGNA, than it changes.
- From Laurentina to Conca D’Oro: 5:32 (no-working days: 5:33 )
- From Laurentina to Rebibbia: 5:30
- From Rebibbia: 5:30 (saturday and no-working days: 5:35)
- From Laurentina to Conca D’Oro: 23:26 (friday, saturday and no-working days: 23:27)
- From Laurentina to Rebibbia: 23:30 (friday, saturday and no-working days 1:30)
- From Rebibbia: 23:30 (friday and saturday: 1:30 )
TERMINI (line A)
BOLOGNA (line B1)
SANTA MARIA DEL SOCCORSO
Latest posts by Camilla (see all)
- Milano Centrale Railway Station - May 4, 2016
- ATAC bus lines Roma Tiburtina - April 28, 2016
- Subway Rome, line B1 - April 28, 2016