Treviso airport – Treviso
Buses MobilitàDiMarca offers direct connections between Treviso airport and Treviso. The average journey time is 10 minutes. Tickets cost around 1,30€. Tickets can be bought in different selling points (such as bars, newspaper kiosks) and in ticket offices of the company.
You can check the timetable here (2016):
Treviso airport – Treviso, holidays and Sundays * holidays excluding the 1st of January, Easter, the 1st of May and the 25th of December.
Treviso airport – Treviso, holidays, limited *valid ONLY the 1st of January and on Easter
Treviso airport – Mestre train station and Venice, Piazzale Roma
The bus company ATVO (Azienda Trasporti Veneto Orientali) offers such connections every day. Buses of the line 351 connects Treviso airport with Venice in one hour. ATVO is the only bus company in Venice that can arrive directly on Piazzale Roma. Buses also stop in Mestre train station (ATVO train station) and in Mestre Corso del Popolo/Banca BNLATVO. One way tickets cost 12 EUR, two-way ticket – 22 EUR. Please note that planes that arrive later or earlier of the given timetable, can modify the time of departure of the bus from the airport. You can check the timetable here:
– (from 1.06.2016 to 31.08.2016): Treviso airport – Mestre train station – Venice P.le Roma
– (from 1.09.2016 to 29.10.2016): Treviso airport – Mestre train station – Venice P.le Roma
– (from 1.06.2016 to 31.08.2016): Venice P.le Roma -Mestre train station – Treviso Airport
– (from 1.09.2016 to 29.10.2016): Venice P.le Roma -Mestre train station – Treviso Airport
Treviso airport – Mestre train station and Venice Tronchetto
Barzi Service connects Treviso Airport with Mestre and Venice Tronchetto in only 40 minutes via motorway. One way tickets cost 12 EUR, two way tickets – € 22,00, children under 10 don’t need to pay. Tickets can be bought at desks at the airport and in Treviso Province, directly on the bus, at car rental Elitte/Autonoleggi Elitte in Mestre (situated on viale della stazione) or at the ticket offices/uffici Marco Polo, Tronchetto. You can check the timetable here (valid from 27.03.2016 to 30.09.2016):
To get to the city center of Venice from Venice Tronchetto you should take People Mover to Piazzale Roma.
Treviso Airport – Padova
Buses FSBusitalia operated by Busitalia Veneto offers direct connections between Treviso airport and Padova. Average journey time is one hour. For more information: Padova: connections
Treviso airport – Jesolo
During the summer, the bus company ATVO offers daily connections between Treviso airport and Jesolo. Average journey time is one hour. For more information: Lido di Jesolo: connections
Articles that can be interesting to you:
- Amalfi Coast: What to see in 2 days - June 15, 2023
- Conditions of transport of accompanied luggage - February 14, 2020
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Aiport Napoli Capodichino - February 1, 2019