Versilia is situated in Toscana. It is well known among turists for its beaches, night bars and vivid clubs.
It is possible to reach Versilia by bus and by train.
1. Florence – Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi, Marina di Massa, Marina di Carrara
From 1.07.16 to 31.08.16 buses of the bus company CTT make the following stops:
Lido di Camaiore
Forte dei Marmi
Marina di Massa
Marina di Carrara
The average journey time is 3 hours.
You can check the timetable here (summer 2016): Florence-Viareggio-Forte dei Marmi-Marina di Carrara (via A11).
3. Genoa – Marina di Massa, Forte dei Marmi, Viareggio
Buses of the bus company STAT TURISMO leave Genoa to Versilia every Saturday from 11.06 to 24.09.16 and leave Versilia every Sunday from 12.06 to 25.09. The average journey time from Genoa to Marina di Massa, Forte dei Marmi and Viareggio is two hours.
You can check the timetable here (2016) GENOVA • Viareggio • MONTECATINI Firenze • Roma • FIUGGI
You can check the prices here: tariffe in formato pdf
The prices will depend on where you get in/get off the bus.
Latest posts by sita_admin (see all)
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Aiport Napoli Capodichino - February 1, 2019
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Port (Piazza Municipio) - February 1, 2019
- Time and Price ALIBUS Capodichino Naples Airport to Central Station and Port - February 1, 2019