best december amalfi coast plan?

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] best december amalfi coast plan?

Visualizzazione 1 filone di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      jim404sea
      Membro

I’m going to get to Salerno by train, then catch a ride to the lodging in Minori, be there for 3 nights, starting the evening of Sunday December 1. Not interested in spending time in Salerno or Sorrento, just as much of the “13 pearls” as I can manage, finishing up by spending the first half of December 4 going as far west on the peninsula as a bus will take me (probably following SS145 along Via Nastro Verde to Via Capo?), then come back thru Sorrento and on to Naples by about 5pm. I’ve heard that the bus ride between Naples and Sorrento is gorgeous and a little scary – I’m hoping to include that experience, but going towards Naples, instead of away from it.
      So. What kind of bus ticket or pass makes most sense for these days, and if there’s any part of this plan that’s best arranged thru another company instead of SITA, can you point me in that direction? I don’t ask for timetable info, I can figure that out, I just want to make sure I’m looking at the ticket and company that’s best. Thanks!!

shina
      Moderatore

Hello! What a lovely trip that you are planning!
      The best way to go around would be to buy a ticket Unico Campania, here it’s explained how it works ( https://www.sitabus.it/?attachment_id=1153) but since it’s in Italian you can check here in English: http://www.unicocampania.it/index.php?lang=en.

Ic case you will take private company to move around you will need to buy tickets on board every time, I would suggest you to travel with Unico campania so that you will have the freedon to take all the public trasport youmay need to take.

For any question or suggestion just write us, we will be glad to aswer you back.

Enjoy your trip!

Visualizzazione 1 filone di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: best december amalfi coast plan?