Bus to Paestum from Naples airport

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Bus to Paestum from Naples airport

Visualizzazione 1 filone di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      Carla P.
      Membro

I will be arriving at Capodichino airport on a Monday @ 4:15pm.  I need to find the most direct way to get to Paestum without having to take a bus to the train Station in Napoli first.  After an international flight, I just want to get on a bus and not have to stand on a train platform.

Also, to go from Paestum to Sorrento I have heard that the train “stop” in Paestum is not so dependable with a timetable.  Any advice on that is also welcome.

shina
      Moderatore

Unfortunately the direct bus from Naples Airport to Paestum runs just during weekend so you will have to change bus or take a private transfer instead of public lines.

You can take the bus from Naples Airport, get off in Salerno and from there take either the bus or the train to Pestum.

Here info about how to reach Salerno from Naples Airport

Aeroporto di Napoli Capodichino – collegamenti

CSTP buses depart hourly from Salerno and reach Paestum in about 60 minutes.
      There is also train service to Paestum, which is faster than the bus, but less convenient, as the Paestum train station is roughly 1 kilometer from the temples. It also depends from where you have to arrive. Buses stop much closer to the temples and archeological museum.

Here the time table Salerno – Paestum.

http://www.borsaturismo.com/2007/ENG/info/pop_salerno_paestum.htm

To reach Sorrento you will have to change in Salerno, you can also take the ferry.

Costiera Amalfitana – collegamenti

Visualizzazione 1 filone di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Bus to Paestum from Naples airport