- Giugno 20, 2016 alle 8:12 am #31694
We, I and my wife planing stay one week in Castellammare di Stabia and visit with bus into major Amalfi coast towns. Could you provide information for timetables, downloads
- Giugno 22, 2016 alle 10:45 am #31854
- Giugno 30, 2016 alle 8:01 am #32166
Thanks for you answers and I would ask you below question.
We also planning to make “Sentiero degli Dei” and as I understand correct 5080 bus will take us till “Agerola (Bomerano)”. Final point of trip is Nocelle or Montepertusa or Positano.
What you also propose for us?
Thanks and best regards, Stas.
- Giugno 30, 2016 alle 8:23 am #32170
- Giugno 30, 2016 alle 8:29 am #32177
And back to Bomerano from Nocelle this is possible?
Thank you for quick answers.
- Giugno 30, 2016 alle 8:50 am #32187
No, it doesn’t seem possible.
- Giugno 30, 2016 alle 9:02 am #32190
Thank you for answers. If we start on “Agerola (Bomerano)” how we can back to it from Nocelle or other point from Sentiero degli Dei.
- Luglio 6, 2016 alle 2:52 pm #32440
You can reach Positano (bus or walking) from Nocelle; then take a bus to Amalfi and then a bus Amalfi-Bomerano.
- Luglio 8, 2016 alle 3:21 pm #32530
I’ll be in Salerno in Early November and was after some information on bus route from Salerno to Cilento and Salerno to rofrano.
- Luglio 13, 2016 alle 11:02 am #32538
Giuliano Bus and CSTP has lines from Salerno to Cilento. Where do you have to go exactly?
These company could help you:
Leonetti e Gallucci
- Luglio 24, 2016 alle 6:01 am #32583
Hi! I have a question. My friends and I are staying in Naples and plan on going to the Amalfi Coast to spend the day. We can take a ferry there but returning is an issue. We want to have dinner there but the ferry is not in service. Someone pointed me to this website for information about buses but I still don’t understand how to get back to Naples. Can you help me with that?
- Luglio 25, 2016 alle 5:40 pm #32592
Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.