Tavarnelle – Firenze – Tavarnelle

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Tavarnelle – Firenze – Tavarnelle

Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      TomTom
      Partecipante

Ciao Sir / Madam,

I’m going to visit Firenze and Pisa by bus from Tavarnelle on 28 Sep to 30 Sep.

May I have the bus timetable for both directions from Tavarnelle – Firenze – Tavarnelle and Tavarnelle – Pisa – Tavarnelle?

Thank you very much!!

Monica
      Spettatore

Hi TomTom.

About Firenze you can choose the line 368-370 of “Autolinee Chianti Valdarno” company.

368-370: Poggibonsi-Tavarnelle-Firenze

(before September, timetables may change)

To reach Pisa I suggest you Trenitalia Train or Terravision Bus from Florence.

_________
      La redazione declina ogni responsabilità riguardo eventuali ritardi.
      The editorial staff is not responsible for any delays.

TomTom
      Partecipante

Ciao Monica,

Thank you very much for your quick reply and great help for our planning.

However, I have trouble looking up train schedule and time needed from Firenze to Pisa and return. Too many locations in the menu to choose and not sure which one is the correct location to board the train and get off at Pisa. The search always say no service route!

Shall I ask for update bus timetable from you again when the time come closer to September?

Thank you again for the help!!

Monica
        Spettatore

You’re welcome.

I suggest you to use the english version of trenitalia website and search from “Firenze ( Tutte Le Stazioni )” to “Pisa ( Tutte Le Stazioni )”.

Yes, you can ask an update or all the informations you need for this travel or another one.

You can also follow us on facebook, g+ and twitter for news about transport in italy.

All the best.

TomTom
      Partecipante

Ciao Monica,

Thank you very much for your quick reply again!!

I have just tried inputting Firenze ( Tutte Le Stazioni ) to Pisa ( Tutte Le Stazioni ) in English page but found little train service from Firenze to Pisa in the morning slot and no service from Pisa back to Firenze.

Wondering if you have any idea of the road traffic condition if we are to take the bus service in the morning after 10 am from Firenze to Pisa and return to Firenze from Pisa around 4 pm? Are we always expecting traffic jam in these cities?

I’ll ask you for update bus schedule again from Tavarnelle to Firenze say in Jul / Aug.

Many thks!!!

TomTom
      Partecipante

Ciao Monica,

Thank you so much again for the examples.

Now I understand that prices will not be quoted if the actual travel date is more 7 days in advance. I tried September and there is nothing because it is way to far from the travel date.

I’ll have to wait until September and do the search again for purchasing return tickets from Firenze to Pisa.

I’ll enquire you again for the update bus schedule from Tavarnelle – Firenze – Tavarnelle near September.

Many many thks!!!

Monica
        Spettatore

Hi TomTom.
        You can also buy tickets kilometric during the trip. Tickets are available at the train station, newsagents, tobacconists and bar.

You’re welcome.

TomTom
      Partecipante

Ciao Monica,

Mille Grazie!!!

Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Tavarnelle – Firenze – Tavarnelle