Visit Capri and Amalfi Coast.

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Visit Capri and Amalfi Coast.

Questo argomento contiene 0 risposte, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  ErnstB 5 mesi fa.

• Autore
    Articoli

ErnstB
    Partecipante

I Will stay near Pompei Santuario train station August 5-9 together with wife + 2 children.
    On August 5 we Will visit the Pompei ruïnes (first Sunday in the month, entrance for fre). August 6 visit Capri per ferry. August 7+8 travel alomg the Amalfi Coast.
    Question: what would be the best options for public transport tickets: is there a ticket for 3 days to use the Circumvesuviana and Sita buses? If so, what is the price and where can I buy these tickets?
    Ernst.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Visit Capri and Amalfi Coast.

Questo argomento contiene 0 risposte, ha 1 partecipante, ed è stato aggiornato da  ErnstB 5 mesi fa.

• Autore

Articoli

ErnstB

Partecipante

I Will stay near Pompei Santuario train station August 5-9 together with wife + 2 children.
    On August 5 we Will visit the Pompei ruïnes (first Sunday in the month, entrance for fre). August 6 visit Capri per ferry. August 7+8 travel alomg the Amalfi Coast.
    Question: what would be the best options for public transport tickets: is there a ticket for 3 days to use the Circumvesuviana and Sita buses? If so, what is the price and where can I buy these tickets?
    Ernst.

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Visit Capri and Amalfi Coast.