- Luglio 30, 2016 alle 2:03 pm #32636ChantalPartecipante
I have two questions:
1. I am arriving to Capodichino Airport the 18th August (it’s a thursday). The flight arrives at 15 hours. How can I go to Salerno? Any bus that goes there directly (not having to take another bus or train in Naples, I mean)?
2. Then, where are the August timetables of the buses from Salerno to the Amalfi Coast? I am having some difficulties looking for this information. All I have found says “DAL 07/01 AL 26/07 E DAL 01/09 AL 21/12”, there are no buses in August?
- Agosto 1, 2016 alle 8:48 am #32647sita_adminAmministratore del forum
1. There are two bus companies that offer direct connections between the airport and Salerno. Buonocore Group (Buonotourist) and CSTP company,( the line to Serre that stops also in Salerno). You can check the timetable here https://www.sitabus.it/en/airport-naples-capodichino-connections/. Unfortunately Sita sud buses do not offer direct connections in August.
2. There are buses in August from Salerno to the Amalfi Coast. Here you can find the timetable from Salerno to Amalfi: https://www.sitabus.it/en/amalfi-salerno-bus-connection/. For more connections in the Amalfi Coast check here: https://www.sitabus.it/en/amalfi-cost-connections/
Have a nice trip!
- Agosto 1, 2016 alle 9:36 am #32653ChantalPartecipante
Thank you for you answer, but the buonocuore bus line timetable says that there are only two buses per day, one at 9:15 and one at 13:30h, and I arrive at 15 hours.
The other one (CSTP), has no timetable linked.
Thanks for your help!
- Agosto 1, 2016 alle 9:46 am #32654sita_adminAmministratore del forum
Here is the link for CSTP buses: https://www.sitabus.it/linea-119-serre-eboli-battipaglia-salerno-napoli-aeroporto-capodichino-dal-14-03-16/
- Ottobre 1, 2017 alle 7:00 pm #62081Magdalena SzkaradekPartecipante
When the timetable valid from 1st of Nov will be availible?
- Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.