Bus Timetable from Naples Airport to Salerno

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Bus Timetable from Naples Airport to Salerno

Visualizzazione 7 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli

Hello,

Looking to get timetable, fare, and where to board bus from Naples Airport to Salerno Town?

Thank You

Bobby

shina
      Moderatore

Here you will find the information you need.

Aiport Naples Capodichino – connection

enjoy your trip 🙂

yosini
      Membro

Dear Bobby and Shina
      I am  a lecturer in Padjadjaran University, Indonesia
      I Will be participant in International Conference in Univ. Of Selarno, ITALY
      This is the first time to ITALY.
      Could you give the bus time schedule from Naple ro Salerno ?
      Is if far, how much it cost ?
      I have to reach Santa Caterina Hotel in Salerno, How to reach that hotel by bus ?
      Should I get Taxi from Naple Airport to  Santa Caterina Hotel  ?
      If I get taxi, how much should I pay ?
      Thank you very much in advance, I really aprreciate
      Sincerely
      Yosi

shina
      Moderatore

Hi Yosi,

to get from Naples to Salerno check the link Airport Naples Capodichino – connection and here you’ll find information about buses from Naples to Salerno, time-table and prices.

I can’t help you without the address of the hotel you have to reach, is it in Salerno or Fisciano?

shina
      Moderatore

The departure from Naples Airport to Salerno is in the departure area.

There are four departures per day for the buses to Salerno set at: 09:30 – 13:30 – 16:00 – 19:30.

For further information plesa check: Airport Naples – connections 

lou
      Partecipante

Hi
      I’m arriving at capodichino airport on a saturday (arrival approx 14:40). I’ve looked at the suggested links to buooncore group below:

Aeroporto di Napoli Capodichino – collegamenti

but there doesnt seem to be anything about afternoon buses – 1.30 seems to be the latest. The 16:00 mentioned on the sitabus website looks the best bet but nothing about it on their buoncore website. Is this because I am arriving on a saturday? many thanks

Lou

lou
      Partecipante

Hi
      I’m arriving at capodichino airport on a saturday (arrival approx 14:40). I’ve looked at the suggested links to buooncore group below:
      http://www.buonocore-group.it/component/tratte/?partenza=napoli+&arrivo=salerno&option=com_tratte&visualizzaorari=1

Aeroporto di Napoli Capodichino – collegamenti

but there doesnt seem to be anything about afternoon buses – 1.30 seems to be the latest. The 16:00 mentioned on the sitabus website looks the best bet but nothing about it on their buoncore website. Is this because I am arriving on a saturday? many thanks

Lou

shina
      Moderatore

We have the timetable you also checked, with the last ride at 19:30.
      In case there aren’t the last two rides we suggest you to reach Napoli train station, from there you can either find buses to Salerno or trains.

Visualizzazione 7 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Bus Timetable from Naples Airport to Salerno