Naples Airport (Capodichino) to Praiano

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Naples Airport (Capodichino) to Praiano

• Questo topic ha 3 risposte, 3 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 11 anni fa da JHShea.
Visualizzazione 3 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      JHShea
      Membro

Hi there,

I’m hoping you can help!  I need to take a bus from Naples Airport to Praiano on April 18th.  Can you please help me with a route?  Do I need to get two buses?  Thanks!!! 🙂

bogdan3at
      Membro

Hello,

I’m not from the area but I visited several times the area.

1. The easyest way: at the exit from the airport you can find a bus to Sorrento (I think it is 16 euro for the ticket and you can check the timetable Here) and from Sorrento you can take another bus (SitaBus) to Amalfi (it’s 8 euro/ticket and has a station in Praiano – ask the driver)

2. You can also take the bus from Napoli Airport to Garibaldi train station and look for Circumvezuviana boarding gate (Timetable) to go to Sorrento and from here you can take a SitaBus to Amalfi – ask the driver

shina
      Moderatore

To get to Praiano you will have to take a bus from Naples Airport to Sorrento, the company name is Curreri viaggi and then from Sorrento to Praiano

Here the link for the bus from Naples Airport: https://www.sitabus.it/airport-naples-capodichino-connections/

And here attached the timetable for the bus from Sorrento to Praiano.

Enjoy your trip!

JHShea
      Membro

Thank you so much!  That’s really helpful, thanks everyone!!! 🙂

Visualizzazione 3 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Naples Airport (Capodichino) to Praiano