Positano in a day. What are the must sees?

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] Positano in a day. What are the must sees?

Visualizzazione 4 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      manciurian
      Partecipante

I have three-four days on the Amalfi Coast. Here is my tentative itinerary. I’m looking for advice on what I NEED to see in Positano while I’m there for such a short time. And then any additional advice on my itinerary is greatly appreciated.

1. Fly to Naples, enjoy the pizza, explore the city
      2. Breakfast in Naples, head to Pompeii, 2 hrs exploring, head to Massa Lubrense.
      3. Boat exursion to Capri
      4. Boat excursion to Positano/Amalfi Coast (They offer 2 options. One has it as a full day trip in Positano. They other is split between Amalfi & Positano with a few hours in each. Which would be better?)
      5. Head back to Naples airport and catch a flight to Sicily for the remainder of the honeymoon.

sita_admin
      Amministratore del forum

The best in Positano in this days are:
      – beach!! (take your swimsuit, because is really warm now and perfect for swim!)
      sunset on the beach (In Positano there is the sunset only 2 weeks in a year, and, yes, this is the week!)
      -path of the gods (best hiking season is now, the weather is good and you can walk until the sunset only in this season)

sita_admin
      Amministratore del forum

The best in Positano in this days are:
      beach!! (take your swimsuit, because is really warm now and perfect for swim!)
      sunset on the beach (In Positano there is the sunset only 2 weeks in a year, and, yes, this is the week!)
      path of the gods (best hiking season is now, the weather is good and you can walk until the sunset only in this season)

gloriaroad
      Partecipante

Chiesa di San Giuseppe. Musei.
      Museo Gipsoteca Pietro Della Vedova. Siti d’interesse.
      Santuario della Madonna delle Grazie. Siti d’interesse.
      Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista. Tour.

JasmineCarlos
      Partecipante

thats great

Visualizzazione 4 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: Positano in a day. What are the must sees?