regional bus depot in Florence

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] regional bus depot in Florence

Visualizzazione 6 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      ellen1020
      Membro

What is the location of the bus depot in Florence, Italy for regional trips?
      Where does one purchase tickets?

shina
      Moderatore

Buses leave from different terminal all near the main station Firenze Santa Maria Novella. One can buy tickets from kiosk and tobacco shop.

redant
      Membro

I’m afraid that doesn’t really help. There are lots of buses going backwards and forwards near the station. Some are Sita buses, some are also blue, but from different companies. I’ve asked in the Tourist Office twice where to find the Siena bus, and had two different answers, an internet search has given a different location, and asking someone from another bus company gave a fourth different answer!! Can we have a clear picture of where to go. Is it near the tramline, or McDonalds, or do you turn in the other direction to McDonalds when you exit the station?

shina
      Moderatore

Hi! There isn’t just one main stop so maybe would be better to look for the exact line you need to take. Let’s try this way and maybe we can be more helpful 🙂

redant
      Membro

I was trying to find the bus from Florence to Siena this morning at 09:10. I ended up missing both the bus and the train at that time trying to find the bus station.

redant
      Membro

Also, the Tourist Office said you don’t get tickets for the SITA buses from the usual places – the tabacchi and bars – they said you get them direct from SITA. It’s really confusing as there are so many buses there.

shina
      Moderatore

On Google maps: Stazione Santa Maria Novella, Piazza della Stazione, Firenze

Visualizzazione 6 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: regional bus depot in Florence