How to get the bus timetables?

Home Forum Bus & Autobus [English] How to get the bus timetables?

Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
    Articoli
      frankie7777
      Partecipante

Can anyone tell me how to read this website? Or give me a link for the bus schedule for Florence to Siena, rapid bus… not just the homepage?

Am I supposed to download an app?

This site is extremely confusing.

Thank you.

Fra Vagni
      Partecipante

Mi accodo per chiedere orari e mappa delle linee che partono da Sorrento e raggiungono le città della Costiera amalfitana.
      Il sito è molto poco user friendly per trovare queste informazioni..
      Grazie

sita_admin
      Amministratore del forum

Dear frankie7777,

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear that you’re finding the site confusing. In order to see the timetable no apps are needed. You just should click on the link with the timetable you are looking for. All timetables are in a pdf format.

The timetable for Florence Siena bus you can check here: https://www.sitabus.it/en/florence-siena-bus/. There you will find both rapid and ordinary lines.

In order to navigate the site you can use search option on the top right corner of the web page. It is enough to type the destination you are looking for.

Good luck! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us.

sita_admin
      Amministratore del forum

Ciao Fra Vegni,

Prima di tutto grazie per il tuo feedback. Ci dispiace che tu abbia avuto la difficoltà nel trovare l’informazione sul nostro sito.

Puoi trovare gli orari delle linee Sorrento-Costiera Amalfitana qui: https://www.sitabus.it/amalfi-sorrento-autobus/

Se hai altre domande, scrivici!

Buon viaggio!

Anke Spreeuwenberg
      Partecipante

I found the bus timetables, and on august 15 (national holiday) I am travelling from Amalfi to Agerola by SITA bus. Do I have to look at the times with H (sundays and holidays) or also G (daily)?

sita_admin
      Amministratore del forum
Visualizzazione 5 filoni di risposte
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

Invalid URL for PDF Viewer
Download Attachment/Allegato: How to get the bus timetables?