If you only have two days to explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast, prepare for a breathtaking adventure among picturesque landscapes, winding streets and charming villages. This Italian region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offers a perfect combination of natural beauty, culture and culinary delights. Here is a list of points of interest not to be missed during your visit:
- Amalfi: Start your adventure by exploring the city that gives its name to the coast. Admire its St. Andrew’s Cathedral, strolling through the narrow streets and immersing yourself in the vibrant atmosphere.
- Positano: Reach the famous city of colorful terraces. Show off your summer dress and walk the steps leading to the beaches, discovering fashion shops, boutiques and restaurants along the way.
- Ravello: Make a stop in this pearl set in the hills. Visit Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, two sumptuous gardens that offer spectacular views of the coast.
- Path of the Gods: If you love hiking, this scenic trail is a must. Walk the paths that wind through olive groves and vineyards, enjoying unforgettable views of the sea.
- Atrani Beach: Spend some time on this small and charming beach. Savor an Italian gelato while admiring the colorful houses and peaceful atmosphere.
- Conca dei Marini: Visit the Grotta dello Smeraldo, a fascinating sea cave with an emerald green light. A unique experience not to be missed.
- Praiano: Enjoy the panoramic view from the Church of San Gennaro and take advantage of the less crowded beaches of this quiet resort.
- Cetara: Stop in this charming fishing village and delight your palate with the famous “colatura di anchovy”, a traditional anchovy sauce.
The Amalfi Coast offers much more than can be listed here, but this list will give you an overview of the essential places to visit in two days. Remember to take the time to enjoy the local cuisine, savor a limoncello and be enchanted by the unique beauty of this coast. Bon voyage!
- Amalfi Coast: What to see in 2 days - June 15, 2023
- Conditions of transport of accompanied luggage - February 14, 2020
- Timetable and Price for ALIBUS from Stazione Centrale (p. Garibaldi) to the Aiport Napoli Capodichino - February 1, 2019