After many requests from the travellers we decided to publish a photo of the Alibus stop of the Molo Beverello / Molo Angiono so as to facilitate the search by the passengers.
Verona-Villafranca airport is situated 12 km from Verona.
Verona airport – Verona
Buses ATV (Azienda Trasporti Verona) connects the airport and Verona train station Porta Nuova every day in 15 minutes. One ticket costs 6,00 EUR. Tickets can be bought online on the official website of ATV, on board (without additional charges) and in ticket offices at the airport and at the train station.
From Verona train station buses leave at 5.15, 6.10, 6.30 e 6.50 and then every 20 minutes till 23.10.
From the airport buses leave at 5.35, 6.30, 6.50 e 7.10 and then every 20 minutes till 23.30.
Timetable (from 12.09.2016): Airport – Verona train station
If you are interested in how to get to other cities of Veneto from Verona, you can check it here: Verona: bus connections
In this article we are going to talk about how to get to Perugia from Umbria International airport, Roma Fiumicino airport and Florence airport.
Umbria International airport ‘San Francesco d’Assisi’ – Perugia
1. Buses of Umbria Mobilità offer connections between Umbria airport and Perugia, Assisi, Foligno and other cities of Umbria. One way ticket to Perugia costs 2,50 EUR (on a bus – 3,50 EUR). Tickets can be bought at the airport bar.
You can check the timetable here (valid for 2015/2016):
2. A bus of ACAP – SULGA company offers daily EXPRESS connections between Umbria airport and Perugia. Tickets can be bought on board. One way tickets cost 8 EUR, two way tickets – 14 EUR. For children under 12 anni, one way tickets cost 5 EUR, two way – 9 EUR. Average journey time is 30 minutes. What is more, the bus might stop near hotels. The list of hotel is presented on the timetable below.
Timetable (from 05-08-2016): Umbria Airport – Perugia, ACAP-SULGA
Roma Fiumicino airport, Rome Tiburtina – Perugia
Bus company Sulga offers connections between Rome and Perugia every day except Christmas, New Year and Easter. In Rome buses stop in Fiumicino airport and at the station Roma Tiburtina. Buses also stop in Todi, Deruta and Assisi. The price depends on where you want to go. Children under 12 years old pay the half. Tickets can be bought on a bus. Average journey time to Perugia from Roma Fiumicino is 4 hours, from Roma Tiburtina – 3 hours.
Timetable and prices (updated 30.08.16):
In addition to this, Sulga buses offers connections between Rome and Perugia, making another intermediate stops with a final destionation in Ravenna. In Rome buses stops at Fiumicino airport and at Roma Tiburtina. Buses also stop in Forli, Cesena, S.Sepolcro and C.di Castello. The price depends on where you want to go. Average journey time to Perugia from Roma Fiumicino is 3 hours, from Roma Tiburtina – one hour and a half.
Timetable and prices (updated 30.08.16):
Florence airport Peretola– Perugia
Florence airport is situated 160 km from Perugia. Unfortunately there are no direct connections. First, you need to arrive at the train station of Santa Maria Novella di Firenze. In order to do that you can take a bus Volainbus, operated by Busitalia Sita Nord/ATAF, that connects Florence airport and Florence in 30 minutes. Average journey time is 20 minutes. One way tickets cost 6 EUR, two-way tickets – 10 EUR. Tikcets can be bought in ticket offices of l’Ataf Point and CRAL Ataf. The Ataf Point is situated at the train station of Santa Maria Novella, whilst CRAL Ataf is situated on via Alamanni 20r, via Pacinotti 1/a and in via Pratese, 103/d.
From 28/07/16 the first bus leaves the airport at 05.30, whilst the last one at 00.30. In Florence buses stop Galleria stationa and in the bus terminal/autostazione bus Italia. This bus terminal is situated next to the tarin station of Santa Maria Novella di Firenze.
Once arriving at the train station of Santa Maria Novella, you should take a train to Perugia Fontivegge. The average journey time is 2 hours. The prices are from 14 EUR. There are both direct and indirect trains. You can check the timetable on the official website of Trentitalia.
Treviso airport – Treviso
Buses MobilitàDiMarca offers direct connections between Treviso airport and Treviso. The average journey time is 10 minutes. Tickets cost around 1,30€. Tickets can be bought in different selling points (such as bars, newspaper kiosks) and in ticket offices of the company.
You can check the timetable here (2016):
Treviso airport – Treviso, holidays and Sundays * holidays excluding the 1st of January, Easter, the 1st of May and the 25th of December.
Treviso airport – Treviso, holidays, limited *valid ONLY the 1st of January and on Easter
Treviso airport – Mestre train station and Venice, Piazzale Roma
The bus company ATVO (Azienda Trasporti Veneto Orientali) offers such connections every day. Buses of the line 351 connects Treviso airport with Venice in one hour. ATVO is the only bus company in Venice that can arrive directly on Piazzale Roma. Buses also stop in Mestre train station (ATVO train station) and in Mestre Corso del Popolo/Banca BNLATVO. One way tickets cost 12 EUR, two-way ticket – 22 EUR. Please note that planes that arrive later or earlier of the given timetable, can modify the time of departure of the bus from the airport. You can check the timetable here:
– (from 1.06.2016 to 31.08.2016): Treviso airport – Mestre train station – Venice P.le Roma
– (from 1.09.2016 to 29.10.2016): Treviso airport – Mestre train station – Venice P.le Roma
– (from 1.06.2016 to 31.08.2016): Venice P.le Roma -Mestre train station – Treviso Airport
– (from 1.09.2016 to 29.10.2016): Venice P.le Roma -Mestre train station – Treviso Airport
Treviso airport – Mestre train station and Venice Tronchetto
Barzi Service connects Treviso Airport with Mestre and Venice Tronchetto in only 40 minutes via motorway. One way tickets cost 12 EUR, two way tickets – € 22,00, children under 10 don’t need to pay. Tickets can be bought at desks at the airport and in Treviso Province, directly on the bus, at car rental Elitte/Autonoleggi Elitte in Mestre (situated on viale della stazione) or at the ticket offices/uffici Marco Polo, Tronchetto. You can check the timetable here (valid from 27.03.2016 to 30.09.2016):
To get to the city center of Venice from Venice Tronchetto you should take People Mover to Piazzale Roma.
Treviso Airport – Padova
Buses FSBusitalia operated by Busitalia Veneto offers direct connections between Treviso airport and Padova. Average journey time is one hour. For more information: Padova: connections
Treviso airport – Jesolo
During the summer, the bus company ATVO offers daily connections between Treviso airport and Jesolo. Average journey time is one hour. For more information: Lido di Jesolo: connections
Articles that can be interesting to you:
Pavia is situated in the Lombardia region, that is 35 km from Milan. Pavia is a city of art, culture and nature and has a lot to offer. It can be easily reached by both trains and buses from airports of Milan and nearby cities.
Milan airport Linate – Pavia
Milano airport Linate is situated 58 km from Pavia. There are 2 options to get there:
1. Autoservizi Botti offers such connections every day. One way tickets cost 15 EUR, two way tickets – 27 EUR. For children, who are less than 12, there are some discounts. The average journey time is 40 minutes.
You can check the timetable and prices here (from 01.06. 2016): Milano Linate airport – Pavia
2. At first, you should arrive to the Stazione Centrale of Milan. For more information: Linate airport: connections. From the train station you can easily reach Pavia by train. The average journey time is 30 minutes. Tickets cost from 4 EUR.
Milano Malpensa airport – Pavia
Milano Malpensa airport is situated 85 km from Pavia. Unfortunately, there are no direct connections with Pavia. At first you should arrive to the Stazione Centrale of Milan. For more information: Malpensa airport: connections. From Milano Stazione Centrale it is possiblie to reach Pavia by train. The average journey time is 30 minutes. Tickets cost from 4 EUR.
L’aeroporto Bergamo Orio al Serio – Pavia
Unfortunately there are no direct connections between Bergamo Orio al Serio airport and Pavia as well. At first, you should arrive to the train station of Bergamo or of Milan. For more information: Bergamo Orio al Serio airport: connections. Then it is possibile to reach Pavia by train.
Milan – Pavia
From Milan it is also possible to get to Pavia by bus, not only by train. However, please note, that buses do not live from the Stazione Centrale of Milan but from different bus stops of the city. There are two bus companies that offer direct connections between Milan and Pavia: PMT ed Arfea.
1. PMT offers several bus lines:
a) Line t094: buses leave from Milano Romolo, that is from the bus stop near the metro station Romolo (green line M2) The average journey time is one hour as a bus makes many intermediate stops along the way.
– (updated 19/01/2016) PMT:t094 Milan-Vidigulfo-Pavia
b) Line t172: buses leave from Milano, via Vittadini.
– (updated 10/09/2015) PMT: t172 Milan-Siziano-Pavia
– (updated 31/07/2015) PMT:t175 Milano-Binasco-Pavia
2. Bus company Arfea, in turn, offers only one bus line between Milano Famagosta and Pavia. As you can see, buses leave from Famagosta, that is from the bus stop near the metro station Famagosta (green line M2). Average journey time is 30 minutes. Tickets cost I biglietti costano circa 4-5 €.
You can check the timetable here (from 07.10.15): Arfea: Milan Famagosta – Pavia
Ferrara is situated in the Emilia-Romagna region. Ferrara is well connected by buses and trains. It is situated 45 km from Bologna and 110 km from Venice. Airports that are close to Ferrara are: Bologna airport and Venice Marco Polo airport.
Bologna airport – Ferrara
There are two options to get to Ferrara from Bologna.
1. To take direct buses Bus&Fly. Buses Bus & Fly connects Bologna airport with Ferrara in one hour. Buses run 8 times per day, making 3 bus stops in Ferrara: at the shopping center, train station and in viale Cavour (city center). One way ticket costs 15 EUR. Tickets can be bought on the bus.
You can check the timetable here (from 01.01.15): Bus & Fly, Bologna airport- Ferrara
2. The second option is to first arrive to the train station of Bologna and then take a train to Ferrara. To arrive to the train station of Bologna from the airport you need to take Aerobus. For more infromation: : Bologna airport: connections
Then you should take a train to Ferrara. (around 30 minutes)
Venice airport Marco Polo – Ferrara
Venice airport is situated futher from Bologna airport (110 km from Ferrara). There are no direct connections. At first, you should reach Mestre train station. For more information: Venice airport Marco Polo: connections.
Then you should take a train to get to Ferrara (around 60 minutes)
Bologna – Ferrara
TPER (Trasporto Passeggeri Emilia-Romagna) offers connections between Bologna and Ferrara. Line 356 connects two cities. Tickets can be bought on the bus (with extra charges) or in the tickets selling points. In Ferrara the bus terminal is in Corso Isonzo, whilsts in Bologna at the Piazza XX Settembre, 6.
You can check the timetable here (from 07 .06. to 14.09.2016): line 356, Bologna – Altedo – Malalbergo – Ferrara
Venice – Ferrara
Flixbus offers daily connections between Vencie and Ferrara. Tickets cost from 5 EUR, full price -19 EUR. In Venice the bus terminal is in Venice Mestre train station, viale stazione 16. In Ferrara – at the square near the train station. The bus also stops in Padova (parking Piazzale Boschetti).
From Ferrara a bus leaves at 07.55 and arrives to Venice Mestre Station at 10.00. At the same time a bus leaves from Venice Mestre Station at 20.35 and arrives in Ferrara at 22.40.*
* Before the deputure, always check the timetable on the official website of Flixbus, as it is a subject to changes, especially during the summer.
Modena – Ferrara
TPER also connects Modena and Ferrara. Lines 550, 551, 552 connect two cities every day. Average journey time is 2 hours.
You can check the timetable here (from 06.07.2016): Modena Ferrara, TPER, Lines 550, 551, 552.
Train station in Ferrara is situated 20 minutes from the city center so it can be reached on foot or by bus. Please note that because of some work in progress at the train station from 08.08 to 21.08.16, some trains from Bologna would be replaced by bus. You can check the timetable here(only from 08.08 to 21.08.16): TPER, Ferrara Bologna, trains